[C320-list] Anyone know a place to get business cards

c320 at suddenlink.net c320 at suddenlink.net
Wed Dec 22 16:59:42 PST 2010

I have uploaded some artwork that might be useful in composing a boatcard....
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=25

I made mine using Photoshop and print them out onto 8.5 x 11 photopaper, which works unless you want mega-copies.
That link is here....
http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20081116141223417

I can send anyone the psd file if they want to edit it and create their own card.

Karl