[C320-list] Anyone know a place to get business cards

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Thu Dec 23 06:10:22 PST 2010

Go to this link on the Association website to see the card I created on my
home computer using Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, Avery card stock from
Staples, and my el-cheapo home color computer.  I would be glad to send the
file to anyone so requesting and if you like the style, you can simply drop
in your own text, assuming you have software that will read a .pub file.

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=2008111614335
0529