[C320-list] Companionway steps

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Dec 27 18:28:12 PST 2010

Dangerous?  Yep.  I count on at least one head bruise every time it gets raised.

Don't know about how to size lifts or whether this would really be an advantage.  You might consider installing easily removable pins to the hinge. And just move the ladder out of the way when servicing the engine.  I do that many times.

-Jeff