[C320-list] Companionway steps-Struts/Reply

P & B Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 31 20:38:47 PST 2010

Bob, My idea is to attach two gas struts from the ladder to the bulk head
above the engine cover. I think it can be done, just have to get the right
angle and the right size struts, I think the struts are about $100 Aus each,
with attachment fittings. So the ladder with lift up and be held in place by
the gas struts. Neat safe way of accessing front of motor.
Peter Jaraman 1096