[C320-list] ST60 gauge problems

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Wed Feb 3 21:23:32 PST 2010

Jerry,

The  - - - indicates the instrument is not receiving data for that item.  In
the case of the wind speed, true wind can only be displayed if the wind
instrument is receiving the speed through the water from the speed
instrument, otherwise you get the  - - - indicator.  So the good new is your
wind speed instrument is probably fine, the bad news is you have a problem
with your speed setup.  From your description in my opinion the transducer
(wiring?) is suspect.

Stephen Cox
#1141 Tegwen