[C320-list] Cost of cockpit cushions

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:00:13 PST 2010

I surmise you really meant to say closed cell foam since open cell absorbs
water and seems to never dry out.

We purchased Sunsure cushions from Catalina Owners web store several years
ago, before they even had them in their online catalogue. They fit
perfectlyhave held up flawlessly and we were please with customer service
there.

The Sunsure fabric is like the material on the OEM sheet bags and we orderd
the sam gray color with navy piping..looks great to us. Many folks prefer
the Bottomsiders cusions offered on the site, but thy remind us too much of
the old Ensolite closed cell ski vest material that was sticky when hot and
impossible to remove mildew stains. Modern materials may have solved those
problms but we love our Sunsure cusions and will replace with the same if
they ever wear out.

http://shop.catalinaowners.com/category.htm?cat=1802

$728 plus shipping for the sunsure .

--