[C320-list] Steering Arm

Jeanne DeLaCruz jfdelacruz at msn.com
Tue Feb 23 20:09:29 PST 2010

I actually have the prototype of this steering arm. The inventor gave it to me when I bought his C320.  It works great. I'm only 5'2" so I don't enjoy great vision from behind the wheel but with the steering arm, I can steer from the chick seat and have great visibility.  Buy it.  You'll enjoy it...