[C320-list] Honda

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Thu Feb 25 19:38:49 PST 2010

Allan,
Cool...I thought Orlando was an IT guy, didn't know that he knew V=IR but it is great that the solution worked.  When I tried it on my boat with the 16.5 kbtu I was using a couple of foot pigtail.  I'm still hopeful as we could really use the heat when cruising in the winter.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal