[C320-list] cuba libre 3 in Mexico

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 03:46:29 PST 2010

Hi Linda - The fact that you are still lurking on the C320 list only proves
what I have always known - you 2 are C320'ers at heart and always will be!
And Orlando has kept Linda and me in the loop with e-mail postings of the
travelogue which are much appreciated, as is his unique wit.

Keep on living the dream for the rest of us! - Allan