[C320-list] AGM Batteries and Battery Charger

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 18:48:01 PST 2010

Hello all,
It appears that my gel house batteries are losing ground.  One isn't holding much of a charge, so I'm looking at 4-D AGM's.  Anybody got any feedback on the Lifeline brand ?
If I'm going to spend this kind of money I think I'll invest in a better battery charger as well. I currently have a Professional Mariner Promatic 30-3 and according to the manufacturer, its about as good as a boat anchor and should be replaced.  Got any suggestions for a good charger ?
Regards,
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'