[C320-list] Refrigerator /// Check for a bent wire terminal under the thermo cover causing the lowest temp condition without cycling

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Fri Jan 1 18:43:04 PST 2010

Rick,
Thanks for the suggestion! I just took the cover off and found both leads
were running clear, no shorts. The internet connection was good enough to
down load the manual which included a trouble shooting section.  I've
re-routed the temperature sensing tube as it was touching in several
locations which it is not supposed to do.  We will see if it behaves better
tonight.
Happy New Year,
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal