[C320-list] Missing deck light

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jan 3 10:40:33 PST 2010

Our 2001 #809 came with an 8505 style with the round lower bezel, but
they'll both work fine  The 8504 is more powerful.

I replaced ours when the original got damaged.  It was a simple job, but I
recommend wiping a little anti-corrosion grease over the electrical screw
connections after tightening them to protect the connections.  Our original
light had badly corroded connections when we replaced it.

-Jeff