[C320-list] Electrical problem

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sat Jan 9 06:19:46 PST 2010

Mike,
Also check the connections and the cables.  Several times I've come across a situation where a dodgey cable end or connection would handle the low current demands of the fridge and GPS but balk at the couple of hundred amps required by the starter motor.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T