[C320-list] Electrical problem

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jan 11 05:24:34 PST 2010

Mike,

A couple notes.  When you disconnect the batteries to measure them you be sure to wait an hour of so to get their true voltage.  The 13.6v was likely still showing the effects of just being on the charger.   More likely, the voltage should be 12.5 or so after standing for a while.

I'm not suspecting the charger here as much as just old batteries.  They show the classic signs of dying batteries.  They charge fine but have no CAPACITY.

-Jeff