[C320-list] Raw water system

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:21:52 PST 2010

Two issues come readily to mind with these symptoms:

1. A piece of impeller broke off with a prior owner and just now has moved
to block the flow (pretty unlikely). You need to check flow at each point in
the circulation system for blockages or leaks, not just at the intake. Check
your bilge, if you have a lot of unexpected water, you may have a problem
after the pump from a leaking, muffler, hose or anti siphon break.

2.  More likely, your impeller has broken loose and is spinning on its
bushing. Remove the cover and see if you can turn the impeller while holding
the pulley on the outside of the pump.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC