[C320-list] Bimini versus sun awning

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:40:45 PST 2010

That looks like an excellent alternative and a major improvement to the
typical awnings that I've owned on earlier boats or have seen on the market.
Thanks for sharing.

If money is not an issue, I believe that a dodger on the cabin top and a
Bimini with a rigid frame attached to the aft push-pit as described earlier
in this thread coupled with zip in side screens and clear panels is the
ideal solution. I saw a Tartan 40 rigged that way once and it was
a functional  sun screen while  under sail and a great all weather room/
screened porch at anchor.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC