[C320-list] raw water...still!

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:57:23 PST 2010

The scoring is your problem, doesn't take much...experience talking here. If
you have a flat cover plate, you can use a flat block of wood and
wet/dry sand  or emory paper to surface the cover plate. Start off with 120
grit to sand out the grooves, then drop to 320 to sand out the sanding
markes and finish with 600 to polish.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC