[C320-list] Mainsheet Tech Tips

Myron Welch myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 18 08:04:38 PST 2010

Karl,

I have all the Tech Sections listed below.  Please let me know if you
would like me to send them to you or if copies would do.  The first
Pull Out Section was August 1998.  There were no Technical Notes in
the 320 section of the February 1998 and May 1998 issues.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa