[C320-list] Electrical problem

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:51:57 PST 2010

No argument from me on the benefits of a starting battery. My recollection
is that the plates in my Exide COM-4D-P were comparable to those in the 4D
Nautilus Gold's I took out...but you can't trust my memory too much
anymore.

I do question the AH comparison as Exide's specs the COM-4D-P's much
higher than the Nautilus Gold deep cycle NG-4D's. Are you sure you didn't
have the F-4DLT which spec out closer to the NG-4D's?

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC