[C320-list] AGM Batteries and Battery Charger

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 04:48:04 PST 2010

Very happy with my Lifelines (2 house and 1 starting) and my Xantrex
Trucharge--I installed mine in 2001 and still going strong! I too did not
want to take a chance on my investment in these batteries and ditched the
Promariner when I made this change....pricey, but well worth it in my
opinion.....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582