[C320-list] AGM Batteries and Battery Charger

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Jan 26 10:20:10 PST 2010

As a last ditch effort to get some more time out of my wet cells I'm trying to equalize them but doesn't look good.

Side terminal 8d's would just fit in with a little fiberglass work to the holders.  Unfortunately haven't found and with side terminals yet.

I'm thankful for everyday that people are working on how to get their houses of the grid and electric cars.  The technology and volume spill over will be great!  Now where to put the hot tub on a 320 MK1?
Bruce Somerset 671
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T