[C320-list] Help

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:33:27 PST 2010

You can change the way you receive C320 messages on your profile. I use the
digest format that means I get one or at the most two emails a day, each
containing the messages in full. Microsoft Outlook lets you peruse the
subjects in a list and look just at those that interest you.

Another approach is to set a rule in your mail handler to shuffle all
messages from C320 into a separate folder. Then you can look at them at your
leisure.

The C320 web site has been up 24/7 for some time. There has been a hiccup
here and there but for the most part it is always available.

You may wish to search the archives at
http://groups.google.com/group/c320-list.  I don't know how far back it
goes; but, the search engine is better.

Warren & Pattie Updike