[C320-list] C320 sale prices

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:07:06 PST 2010

Jim - the actual sales price data is located in what is called the 'back end' of Yachtworld.  The 'for sale listings', what the public sees, are on the 'front end'. Only industry subscribers (generally brokers), who have to both pay for the service and report their actual sales data, have access to the 'back end'.  During my search for a boat, I made friends with a person who had access to the 'back end' and provided me the sales data as a one time favor.  Alan