[C320-list] Seaward water heater

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:22:53 PDT 2010

Max - I have 1994 hull #67.  It came with model S600, which is 6 gallons.  FYI to all, my water heater recently began to over heat and trigger the pressure relief valve.  Seaward recommended a new thermostat and high limit switch.  It is on its way and I'll install it shortly.  I'll then post the results along with the part numbers.  Parts were about $35 as I recall.  Alan