[C320-list] Anchoring tips?

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 17:02:56 PDT 2010

All:

We're going to have our first try at anchoring out overnight on our
320 this summer.  Vaughn Island (ME) is one of our stops next week as
we work our way up to Yarmouth, ME for the clam festival.  Vaughn only
has an anchor field  We understand the concept of anchoring (set the
anchor, have enough scope out, etc.), but theory is one thing,
experience another.  We'd welcome input from those who've 'been there,
done that' with their 320.  We have a Delta 'Fast Set' anchor, along
with about 30' of chain rode and 250' of line.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906