[C320-list] Mast Gate

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Sat Jul 24 19:49:28 PDT 2010

Many thanks to Chris, Jerry and Ken for your replies re adjusting the Mast Gate to make the slides not catch.  The sailmaker came back and replaced the bottom wheeled slide which wouldn't go past it at all with a normal slide and has succeeded in adjusting the gate so the slides go past it without sticking.  Hopefully it will be a long time before I need to remove it again as the sail stays on all year but if I have a problem again I will look again at your suggestions of getting a replacement from Charleston Spars or getting a new one made.

The new sails are very good and I'm starting to like the boom bag and lazy jacks.

Kind regards
Annie Bennett
0413 217 114