[C320-list] Seaward water heater

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 17:47:04 PDT 2010

Alan

I replaced the same parts back in April on my 94 #30.  You can do the job with out taking the hot water all the way out.

You have to remove the cabinet and unscrew the water heater mounting bracket.  You can then work the unit around where you can remove the electrical panel cover.

Recommend that you only R/R one of the parts at a time it is very easy to get the wires mixed up.

Also be very careful not to over tighten the nuts that hold temp switch against the tank.  The studs can break off.  Don't askme how I know.

It is an easy job.  My hot water heater is working as good as new now.

If you want contact me off line and I pass on lessons learned.

Tony