[C320-list] folding or feathering

rcooley at twcny.rr.com rcooley at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 17:58:50 PDT 2010

I had the kiwi.  They said they couldn,t eliminate prop walk, but could reduce it. All others said they eliminated prop walk. At 3200 rpms I was at hull speed. It performed better than a vari-prop on a C34 next to me. I stopped quickern had far less prop walk. The Kiwi in reverse will cause 10 to 12 degrees movement to port prior to steerability. Then steer as a car in reverse. A great prop.