[C320-list] Anchoring tips?

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 14:38:55 PDT 2010

That's what is taught in the ASA course. Add the distance from water to deck in calculating scope. On another note, I've read that you should not use the bow roller when anchoring but always use a bridle to both cleats or at least tie off on a bow cleat. The bow roller is less strong and it's main purpose is to store and lower the anchor. Any thoughts?

Jim Brown