[C320-list] ADLER BARBOUR REFRIGERATION

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 8 16:07:38 PDT 2010

My refrigeration system will not work off the batteries alone, it works fine when hooked into shore power or when the engine is running. On battery power the idiot light on the control box flashes indicating less than 10.2V and the compressor cuts out. The measured voltage at the machine is 12.5V. This indicates to me that the machine is wanting more than 12.5V that the battery is producing in order to run. I've checked all groundings, battery terminals and replaced the fuses.

Thoughts?

John Morrison