[C320-list] Joker Valve

Martin Raphael rhapsody108 at q.com
Sun Jul 11 10:45:19 PDT 2010

I have the Jabsco manual head, and I thought I needed a new joker valve
(symptom was waste water flowing back into the head after pumping)  I
ordered one, and will probably replace the existing valve when the new one
arrives.  However, I found that by taking the valve out and cleaning it, and
then carefully cleaning the seat on the discharge plate, the leak was
eliminated.  So do be careful to clean the area where the valve fits against
the discharge tube.