[C320-list] Honda generator questions

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 12 07:31:28 PDT 2010

I have a Honda 1000 and I run it with the exhaust close to and pointing towards the open transom ensuring exhaust is blowing away from the boat; also the hatches to the aft cabin are kept closed.This location is also close to the shore power inlet. I don't use an extended run tank as I don't ever recall the thing running out of gas, very sippy on the fuel.

Cheers

John Morrison