[C320-list] C320IA Annual Meeting

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:12:03 PDT 2010

Everyone, keep on mind that if Solomons is a stretch for attending with the
boat, consider attending without. There are ample hotel and B&B rooms on the
island. There is a Holiday Inn a short walk from Spring Cove Marina. We hope
to attend if only by land.

I'm also hoping that Catalina will put themselves out a little more than
they have in more recent years.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay