[C320-list] Another question on the Squeaky Rudder Post

David J Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Mon Jul 12 14:33:18 PDT 2010

Haven't seen this yet but when under load the rudder would generate lift
creating a side force of the shaft on the tube could this be where
you/we would need to try to get a lubricant? Essentially under the
washer onto the shaft more like a white grease then a wd40 and of course
what would be the long-term effect on the fiberglass?