[C320-list] Snap It Products - GPS mount and cockpit table

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Tue Jul 13 07:03:44 PDT 2010

 I have used Snap It products for several years. I have 2 winch handle holders near their respective primary winches, a cell phone holder,  a gps holder, and binnacle mounted cup holder on my 320. I had other of their products on my previous boat including one that they custom made for me at a very reasonable price.