[C320-list] Any experience with the Racor Vent air/fuel Separator??

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 06:34:30 PDT 2010

Jon-No experience with the Racor device.

My drill at the fuel dock is to have my spouse or the attendant if available
read off the gallons dispensed
and when we get within 1-2 gallons of estimated fill needed, slow down the
flow rate until you hear a little gurgling in the fill hose.  Fill up is
normally done during the week when there is time for patience at the fuel
dock.  I also have a fuel absorbent type cloth in one hand at the vent just
in case.

In 9 seasons the only overflow was on commissioning when the
dealer gave me a free first fill up and he filled the tank fairly quickly.
Only a small amount of fuel came out of the tank vent most all of which and
was
caught by a towel he held near the vent.

Bob Sloat
Savannah #894