[C320-list] Headmate rebuild

Stephane Rousseau _/) stephaner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:42:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

I did rebuild the head last weekend, I had water coming back so I needed to
change the joker valve. Since I had the kit, I changed all the parts from
the kit. You just have to follow the instructions and everything went ok. It
took me less than two hours and I really took my time. I dit change
eveything because next time, i'll change the head completly.

By the way, I did changed the black tube going from the head to the waste
tank. Used the new white one who doesn't smell overtime, the only thing to
take care is when winterizing because it need  the pink antifreeze.

Stephane
Hull 544