[C320-list] Bilge pump replacement

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 17:19:46 PDT 2010

Sorry, just filter, not fuel filter.

----- Original Message -----
From: hcreech at comcast.net
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 8:06:35 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Bilge pump replacement

OH please don't do it, the Jabsco unit that is original to this boat is a piece of " expletive deleted," from my Nixon years, sorry. I have the perfect pump on my boat, when I am there tomorrow I will get the model number. It is fantastic, you'll never hear it, like a silent servant. A little bit more money, but worth every penny. Promise me you won't listen to anyone else until I give you the perfect solution.
Wait a minute, late braking story, I found it in my archives it is Jabsco but A unit higher up the food chain. It is number 500723 from Defender page 94, $229.99, has an in line fuel filter, and I sware , you will never hear it. Probably built for a 40' boat, but go for it, I promise, one of the best replacements on my boat..

Herb.
Cloud Chaser 606