[C320-list] Electrical and Bilge

argates2nd at comcast.net argates2nd at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 19:39:17 PDT 2010

On oily bilge water, I think it gets to a point where the bit of oil or sludge coming thru the packing gland turns the cleaner water dark -- but in the worst case you might have a fluid leak.

I had this happen last week after a week of heavy motor sailing but once I cleaned out the bilge with a hand pump the water stayed clear.  We had no fluid leak.  Rollie  #182