[C320-list] VSD Water Pump

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 06:23:12 PDT 2010

Chris-I found a Jabsco VSD water pump in a number of my catalogs.  This is a
possible project to keep me away from sailing for a day.  I assume it was
the Jabsco VSD pump you used.

There was some discussion on this on the Board a while back on replacing the
water pump and I will also check the 320 site for any articles and pictures.

The only down side to a silent water pump is a leaky faucet could drain a
tank.  The OEM pump has a great (noisy) warning system when it runs.

Bob Sloat
Savannah #894