[C320-list] lighting question

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 27 09:17:03 PDT 2010

Herb,

Here is what I wrote in 2008:

The green AC indicator lamp on my control panel recently burned out. I
remembered another owner mentioning that they got a replacement from
Seaward Products.
I called Seaward and left a message and received a call back from Dennis
Igarashi the next day to verify make and model. 3 days later, I had the
replacement lamp, no charge.
Super customer service. Thanks Dennis.

Dennis' email is "dennisi" at "seawardproducts.com"

He has also replaced the propane circuit red lamp since then.

Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690