[C320-list] Temperture Sender - 3GM30F - Test Procedures Fuel Gage / Temp Gage

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Jul 29 18:44:48 PDT 2010

Jamie:  If you login to the Association web site and access "My Account"
there is a place to upload documents or other files of general interest.
  They do not actually appear until our fantastic webmaster moves them
to the right place.  I hope that you will put the info on the web site.

Scott Thompson

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653