[C320-list] Strange water problem this weekend

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:58:13 PDT 2010

Ok,

So I was on the boat this weekend and the water system was giving me problems.
The symptoms were this.
Water pump would never turn on/cycle when water was off....Hence no leak..I would think.
Turn water on and pump would run, water would come out at full strength for about 1-2 seconds then slow down to a tiny stream.
Turn water off and pump would run maybe 1 more second and system would pressurize.  Turn water on and same behavior as just explained.

I tried switching tanks, both tanks are full, with no change in behavior.  To further add to the mystery the last time I was at the boat the water system was behaving fine.

Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences?

Thanks,

Chris