[C320-list] C 320 For Sale

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 12:00:04 PDT 2010

Obviously, this post is for those folks looking for or considering  a C
320.  Here is a copy of the ad:

As much as I hate to, I'm going to sell my C 320.

1997 Catalina 320
Location:
Lake Tenkiller, OK

Listed:  06-11-2010

The owner bought this boat in 2004.

General  condition:

This is an immaculate freshwater boat, priced below comparable  boats at
$69,500.

Standard features

This pampered sloop sleeps 7  (very good friends) with 3 double and one
single berth, including a private  forward berth and a queen bed in the aft
main cabin. The galley is equipped with  a 2 burner propane stove with oven,
hot and cold pressure water with a double  stainless sink, and Adler Barbour
refrigeration. The boat features a large head  with tank and macerator, and a
sink and shower both with hot and cold pressure  water. The electrical
system is both AC and 12 volt. The 12v system has two 4D  deep cycle batteries
and a marine charger. Power is provided by a 27 hp, three  cylinder Yanmar
diesel, with only 410 hours on it. Fresh air is provided by  seven small
windows, three over head hatches and the main cabin entrance, all  have screens.

Extra gear included:

There is a great deal of extra  equipment on this yacht, including a
bimini, dodger, Mermaid air/heat, Magma  grill, Pioneer AM/FM stereo with JVC 12
disc CD player, Raytheon VHF radio, four  Pella fans, TV/VCR combo, half inch
deep tinted poly doors, Edson bino and drink  holder and table (both attach
to the pedestal), cockpit cushions, windlass,  custom made weighted screens
for all hatches, anchor and rode, reading lamp,  PFDs, Yanmar tool set and
manual, and more.

Other information:

The  full batten main sail comes with a Dutchman flaking system and the 135
genoa has  a Schaeffer furler. The cockpit has a 40" Edson wheel, full
engine  instrumentation, two Autohelm ST 50s and an ST 60 for depth and wind
information, hot and cold pressurized stern shower, walk thru transom with
ladder, Ritchie compass and two stern rail observation seats.

Bert
At Ease