[C320-list] LED Bulbs for Anchor Light

Tony Kalish mapmanMD at Verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 08:12:54 PDT 2010

Has anyone exchanged their anchor light bulb with an LED bulb?  My manual
said I had an Aqua Signal 25 series anchor light-needed a double-festooned
bulb.  Bought the bulb (ouch) and found out that I had a 15mm single based
bulb (like a typical automobile style bulb) up there.  I found a Dr LED bulb
with same base at West Marine but bulb height is taller than original bulb.
Hate to buy it and go up the mast to find out that it's too tall.  Looking
for suggestions or anyone with a successful experience.

Tony