[C320-list] LEAKING CABIN PORTLIGHTS

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 3 08:52:03 PDT 2010

Jon;

 By horizontal slots I'm assuming you mean the ones on the outside frame? Evidently
some of these had a plastic insert which deteriorated over time. Mine seem to be filled with a butyl gray putty. Do you remove the  frame to do the slots or just remove the old material and then fill in the slots?

Thanks very much for you help and interest.

Cheers

JohnM