[C320-list] Troubleshooting Waterpump

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 06:04:09 PDT 2010

Make sure both faucets and the particularly the cockpit shower are turned
completely off. Then, if it is still running, you most likely have a leak
somewhere between the pump and the faucets...the pressure relief valve stuck
open on the hot water heater is another likely culprit.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC