[C320-list] Fuel Filter

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 13:19:27 PDT 2010

I don't use the fuel shut off, too hard to reach.  I remove  the fuel line
aft of the primary filter and plug it.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 6/18/2010 1:24:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ilove2sail at verizon.net writes:

Yes,  there is a fuel shut off on top of the fuel tank. Make sure you use
it.  Otherwise, your bilge will
fill up with fuel.

The filter on the  engine -- I use a screw driver and hit it lightly until
the housing turns and  then finish
by hand. There are ridges that the driver can fit  into.

The bigger filter is a spin on spin off. Use an oil filter  wrench. I use a
lid from a spray paint can
to drain some of the fuel out  before spinning it off.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge  Marina
Chesapeake Bay,  Maryland