[C320-list] Fuel Return Line Check Valve

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 08:31:32 PDT 2010

There was detailed explanation of the problems with a faulty check valve in
the fuel return line for Yammar 3GM30F a few years ago by Jeff Church who
has graduated to a C38.5.  I believe it had to do with hard starting.  I
could not find it in the C320 website or in my data base.  A few articles
turned up in a Google search:  yanmar engine fuel return line check valve.
Torrenson has something on this issue.

Bob Sloat
Savannah Hull 894