[C320-list] Fuel Return Line Check Valve

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 19 07:51:28 PDT 2010

Members,

When in doubt, check our association website....

Reference Material / Manuals and Technical Info / Engine

2nd page in, you'll find the Yanmar Service Bulletin on Hard Starting...
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/Hard_Start_Yanmar.pdf

Could have also found it by searching "hard start".

Karl Mielenhausen

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690